Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Glossybox - March 2016

Glossybox is back to their classic light pink packaging for the month of March.This spring time box came filled with a some great beauty products!


Too Faced - Melted Liquified Longwear Lipstick in Chihuhua
5 ml/ 0.16 fl oz value: $8.40
I am already a big fan of this Too face liquid lipstick. I comes in a squeezable tube and the lipstick is dispersed through a velvet textured top. The Chihuahua color is a neutral pink. This unique application has the power of a stain, intense color of lipstick and high shine of a gloss. 

EYEKO - Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
1.2g/ 0.04 oz value: $11.40
This cute sample of liquid liner is the perfect size to bring along for travels. This eyeko liner applies like others from the brand - it almost reminds me of a Sharpie! The formula is waterproof and long-lasting. I have nothing but rave reviews for eyeko eyeliners. 

Vine Vera - Resveratrol Merlot Moisture Day Cream
0.5 oz value: $40

I love... Cosmetics - Super Soft Hand Lotion in Raspberry and Blackberry
*Full size 75ml/ 2.5 fl oz value: $6

I received to small tubs of the Vine Vera day cream. The formula is thick and does not have a scent. It seems to be quite high quality. I plan on using this new product for about a week to see the full results!

This smooth and rich lotion has a great berry scent. The formula is pretty light and you need to use quite a bit to fully coat your hands. The packaging is adorable with all the hearts scattered across the red hue. 

Luxie Beauty - Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504
*Full size value: $16
A makeup lover can never have too many brushes. I have been loving the Luxie brand since the first brush I received. The bristles are very soft and high quality. The handle is a beautiful soft pink and allows a great grip. Another wonderful brush!

The March Glossybox was not the highest quality box I've ever received from them. It boasted a total value of $81.80, not bad!! I enjoyed receiving another brush and the eyeko and Too Faced products. I am not super thrilled about the lotions, but it's always nice to have them.








No comments:

Post a Comment