Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Birchbox - February 2017- Lip Love (curated)

I decided to opt for the curated Birchbox for February (the fruit peel intrigued me and the PBJ smoothie stick pushed me over the edge!!)


The Beauty Crop - PBJ Smoothie Stick in Saucy Marsala
*FULL SIZE*   Value: $15
I am absolutely in love with the Guava Nice Day shade I receive in my April Birchbox. Can't wait to see how this shade compares/

CLEAN - Reserve Amber Saffron Eau de Parfum
value: $1.50
This fresh blend of red fruits, delicate florals, soothing musks, warm amber and exquisite saffron has me excited to catch a sniff of this alluring scent. 

Vasanti - Eye Wonder 2.0 super powered eye cream
Value: $6
This formula fights dull and tired eyes by combatting dark circles, thinning skin, wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, dryness and poor circulation. Long story short, a great way to hide the fact you only got 4 hours of sleep last night. 

Bumble & Bumble - Repair blow dry
Value: $3
As an avid straightener/ curling iron user, I am in desperate need of this product to protect against heat and breakage. 

Acure Organics - purifying fruit peel
Value: $8
Help your skin regain that beautiful smoothness. The fruit enzymes work with your skin's natural enzymes to revitalize your tired complexion.

February Birchbox total value: $33.50

No comments:

Post a Comment