Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 2017 - Top 5 Faves

New Year, new list of top 5 faves!

Here are my top 5 favorite products I received in my January subscription boxes.


IT Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination anti-aging concealer (IPSY)
Why is it a fave?
Any product that can help me fake a healthy 8 hours of sleep is great in my book! This IT Cosmetics product not only conceals those dark circles but also adds a hint of illumination to give you that bright-eyed, bushy-tailed look. 

Pur~lisse - Blue Lotus Seed 5 in 1 mud mask & exfoliant (IPSY)
Why is it a fave?
Pur~lisse is definitely in my top 5 favorite brands for skincare products. This mud mask and exfoliant works overtime to help your skin recover and glow. 

EYEKO - Skinny liquid eyeliner in black (Birchbox)
Why is it a fave?
This brand of liquid eyeliner has never let me down. The black shade is rich and stays on all day. The liquid eyeliner style makes it easy to apply a fierce wing.

Maskeraide - Anti-blemish clear spot patches (Beauty Box 5)
Why is it a fave?
You get blemishes, I get blemishes, we all get blemishes! Slap on one of these Maskeraide patches to help mask that troubled skin in no time.

Pur~lisse - Pur~delicate soy milk cleanser  (Beauty Box 5)
Why is it a fave?
Again, LOVE pur~lisse! This soy milk cleanser gently cleanses your skin. Get all the dirt and grim of the day off your precious mug and looks nice and refreshed for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment