Monday, February 6, 2017

IPSY - February 2017 - Much Love

So excited about my February IPSY glambag!! Here is what I received -

Luna by Luna Cosmetics - highlighter in Calypso
*FULL SIZE* value: $23
I've heard great things about this highlighter and cannot wait to try it out.

Lord & Berry - Line/Shade eye pencil in #221 black
value: $

Elizabeth Mott - WhatUp Beaches matte bronzer
value: $2
Elizabeth Mott is a brand where I always trust their products. Hopefully this is a generous sized bronzer sample so I really get to test the product.

Luxie Beauty - Luxie Rose Gold blush brush 514
*FULL SIZE*  value: $18
Luxie brushes are the best brushes! With my subscription boxes alone, I've amassed quite a collection of these beautiful rose gold makeup brushes.

Biobelle - #staygorgeous & #iwokeuplikethis sheet masks
*FULL SIZE*  value: $10
At least once a week I use a face mask so I cannot wait to try out these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment