Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 2016 - Top 5 Faves


My Top 5 favorite products from my November beauty boxes


Briogeo - Don't Despair, Repair! deep conditioning mask (Beauty Box 5)
Why is it a fave?
...... (refer to any of my previous Top 5 faves posts. Seriously. Just click on one. It's likely to be on the list.... idc, if they continue to send this in my boxes then it will continue to be on this list) 

Luxie Beauty - rose gold small duo fiber brush (IPSY)
Why is it a fave?
Also refer to my previous posts and how I feel about makeup brushes/ the color rose gold. You should not be surprised at all that this rose gold makeup brush made it onto my Top 5 faves list. 

theBalm Cosmetics - Mad Lash mascara (IPSY)
Why is it a fave?
I actually really really like this mascara. It wasn't flaky by the end of the day, there was no weird sticky feeling after it had dried. Overall quality mascara and it made my lashes look fab. 

Manna Kadar - Lip Locked lip stain in Shae (Beauty Box 5)
Why is it a fave?
I've received Manna Kadar lip products before and I love the smell. This lip stain is a nice color so it made it to the list.

PEONY - shadow trio in Gilded (Beauty Box 5)
Why is it a fave?
The three color in this trio palette pair very nicely together. I love the little shimmer that the shades have and how great they look against my eye color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment